Madame Keke: New Blog Design !

Montag, Februar 25, 2013

Madame Keke: New Blog Design ! - My new blog design that took me quite some time, but was worth it. - Madame Keke Fashion & Beauty Blog
When I first started blogging about 6 months ago, I knew that it would be some kinda of work. I was playing with the idea to have my own blog for quite some time, but feeled sort of intimidaded when I saw all the gorgeous blog designs on my favorite blogs. 

So whenever I had some time, I tried to learn coding, creating graphics and etc. I didn´t know how many things you had to keep in mind to maintain a blog and give it the personal touch, but as usual I didn´t give up to learn and teach myself. Patience is a virtue and I definitely have a lot of it, if I really want something! 

So today I present you my new blog design on Madame Keke which took me quite some time to do. Check it out and let me know how you like the overall design of the page. I am pretty much satisfied with it and this will go a long way for now. Unless I get a moment of inspiration and change it again! 

Have you ever tried to design your own blog from scratch? And if not what kept you from it? I am actually thinking about adding a new section called "Blog Tutorials" to my blog. Would you be interested in that? 

You Might Also Like

34 Kommentare