Balmain Fall/Winter Ready-to-Wear Collection 2013-2014

Donnerstag, März 07, 2013

Balmain Fall/Winter 2013/2014 Details

Balmain Fall/Winter 2013/2014 Detail´s fall/winter 2013/2014 collection has really amazed me as usual. I had not expected anything less to be honest. The ready-to-wear collection premiered on Paris Fashion week especially the textures have really impressed me. You can see besides black, white & gold some bold colors like the pantone green of this year, a dark purple, some red velvet, a hint of royal blue and lots of metallics. Harem pants and the wide metallic or crystal embellished belts are a great contrast to the fine materials and quilted sewings these pieces have. Mohair knitwear and the typical blazer form gives a great mix of feminity and masculinity. The wide jackets worn with the belts are so 80ies inspired but still kinda remind me of India too, maybe because of the colors and detailed sewing which is really one art by itself as it is found in indian fashion a lot. Anyways enjoy the collection and details to see what I am talking about and let me know how you like this collection my loves.






Balmain Fall/Winter 2013/2014 Details



Photo credits:
Vogue.it
style.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

You Might Also Like

22 Kommentare