Mango 2012 Fall Fashion Collection - My Favorites

Sonntag, Oktober 28, 2012


 Mango Fall Collection 2012 - My favorite pieces and how I would wear them




Winter Aesthetic with Mango and That's Chic by kekek featuring a biker jacket




Hello my dolls!

I am pretty much impressed with the Fall Collection of the spanish fashion label Mango this year. Loving the oxblood trend of this fall as well, they have some pretty nice pieces to complement your wardrobe this year and good thing is all the of them are pretty timeless and I am sure they would live over any trend in the next years. I do like pieces that I can re-style in every trend, so I have chosen 5 of my favorite looks of their 2012 fall collection to show you how you could style them and how I would wear them. And yes most of these pieces are definitely making it to my shopping wishlist as well :) To shop the pieces just click on the item and you will be re-directed to the online shop where you can put it in your shopping cart. Let me know what you think about this collection and how you would style it :)



 Mango Fall Collection 2012 - My favorite pieces and how I would wear them






 Mango Fall Collection 2012 - My favorite pieces and how I would wear them






 Mango Fall Collection 2012 - My favorite pieces and how I would wear them






 Mango Fall Collection 2012 - My favorite pieces and how I would wear them


You Might Also Like

112 Kommentare