Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

23.10.2012

Fall Trend 2012: Orange - Colour up your days!

Fall Trend: Orange - Colour up your day!


Hey dolls, 
one of the awesome trends that has walked down the NYFW 2012 runways, was orange. It is a beautiful warm colour, which I honestly don´t wear very much. Even though I saw a lot of all-over looks, I would definitely prefer to only use a pop of orange in my own outfits. Below I have put together 4 outfits for you, to demonstrate different ways of using a pop of this colour in your fall wardrobe. All you need is one or two key statement pieces in orange. Let me know what you think about this trend in the comment section and would you or would you not combine orange in your own wardrobe? 

xoxo Madame Keke 



Fall Trend Orange - Pants






Fall Trend: Orange - Skirt







Fall Trend: Orange - Dress







Fall Trend: Orange & Creme