Lana Del Rey for H&M - 50´s Glamour meets Fashion

Montag, September 24, 2012

Lana del Rey for H&M Fall Collection



Honestly I think H&M should start paying me for free advertisement :-) I can´t help myself, but most times I really like their campaigns and products. Now they have launched a collection with Lana Del Rey as their campaign face! 
50´s Hollywood Glamour meets Fashion! 


Oh and good news for my readers in the USA ! H&M will be launching a online store by the turn of 2012/2013. You can follow their progresses here. So very soon you guys will be able to shop at their website too, if you are not lucky enough to have a store in your city yet. :-) 

I have picked out some of my favorite pieces for you guys. My absolute favorites are the jewelry and the skirts! Let me know what you think about this collection in the comment section. You can see the rest of the collection here. And at the end of my post you can listen to Lana Del Rey´s new video Blue Velvet!
(The prices would be about the same in Dollar´s). 


Dress H&M Fall 2012 Collection


Shoes H&M Fall 2012 Collection
Grey Velour Boots H&M Fall 2012 Collection

Flower Print Dress H&M Fall 2012 Collection

Motorcycle Tweed Blazer H&M Fall 2012 Collection
(My favorite)

Burgundy Velour Boots H&M Fall 2012 Collection

White Pullover H&M Fall 2012 Collection

Burgundy Fake Leather Pants, H&M Fall 2012 Collection

Black Peplum Blouse H&M Fall 2012 Collection

Rose Pants H&M Fall 2012 Collection

Statement Necklace H&M Fall 2012 Collection
(My favorite)

Statement Earrings H&M Fall 2012 Collection
(My favorite)

Rose Knit Pullover H&M Fall 2012 Collection

Chiffon Sequin Skirt H&M Fall 2012 Collection
(My favorite)

Rose And White Glitter Shirt H&M Fall 2012 Collection

Silver Platform Pumps H&M Fall 2012 Collection

Rose Peplum Blouse H&M Fall 2012 Collection

White Fringe Skirt H&M Fall 2012 Collection
(My favorite)

White Coat H&M Fall 2012 Collection




Listen to her new video here:

 







Picture sources: H&M

You Might Also Like

19 Kommentare